Introducing the new failsafe lock ring aluminium cylinders
Hi-Force is pleased to announce the launch of the HFA range of single acting failsafe lock ring aluminium cylinders.
The HFA range offers the benefit of significantly reduced weight compared to conventional steel cylinders as well as combines all the versatility and efficiency of hydraulic power with the safety of mechanical load support. Ideally suited for applications requiring sustained load holding for extended periods, such as bridge support work, the HFA cylinders feature a single acting, spring assisted return piston threaded throughout its stroke length, to suit the threaded mechanical load holding lock ring.
Key features of the HFA range;
- Maximum working pressure 700 bar
- Capacities from 32 to 110 tonnes
- Stroke lengths from 51 to 305 mm
- Single acting, spring assisted return
- Mechanical lock ring feature allows for load holding for extended periods
- Anti-extrusion seals for improved performance at high pressures
- Tilting saddle fitted as standard on all models
- Steel base plate fitted as standard
- Integral stop ring