The new range of fixed speed drive synchronous lifting systems
Hi-Force is pleased to announce the launch of the SLF fixed speed drive synchronous lifting systems.
The SLF range has been designed for precise lifting and lowering of heavy loads using multiple synchronised hydraulic cylinders. The system comprises of a heavy duty three phase electric motor, operator control panel to monitor up to 8 channels and a robust framework for transportation and storage of the entire system.
The SLF allows control from 4 to 8 lifting points and the system can be adapted to suit customer's special lifting requirements. Customised systems can also be tailored for unique application requirements.
Key features of the SLF range;
- Maximum working pressure 700 bar
- High efficiency three phase motor
- Single or double acting cylinder configurations
- 700 bar pressure transducers fitted as standard on each outlet
- 100L capacity tank on 4 outlet pump and 200L capacity tank on 6 and 8 outlet pump
- Intuitive touch screen controller with display options: Stroke length, Cylinder load or Total load
- String pot sensors as standard with alternatives available on request
- Operating modes for SLF include Manual Lift/Lower, Automatic Lift/Lower and Automatic Preload