The new range of variable speed drive synchronous lifting systems
Hi-Force is pleased to announce the launch of the SLV variable speed drive synchronous lifting systems.
The SLV range has been designed for precise lifting and lowering of heavy loads using multiple synchronised hydraulic cylinders. The system comprises of a heavy duty three phase electric motor, operator control panel to monitor up to 32 channels and a robust framework for transportation and storage of the entire system.
The SLV allows control from 8 to 32 lifting points and the system can be adapted to suit customer's special lifting requirements. Customised systems can also be tailored for unique application requirements.
Key features of the SLV range;
- High efficiency three phase variable speed drive motor
- Two stage pump delivering up to 19.6L in low pressure and up to 4.8L at 700 bar
- Single or double acting cylinder configurations
- 700 bar pressure transducers fitted as standard on each outlet
- 200L or 400L reservoir capacity
- Intuitive touch screen controller with display options: Stroke length, Cylinder load or Total load and Centre of Gravity
- String pot sensors as standard with alternatives available on request
- Operating modes for SLV include Manual Lift/Lower, Automatic Lift/Lower and Automatic Preload