- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N·m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error-free setting
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
The NorTorque® utilises Norbar’s proven mechanism and internal components and incorporates them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench that will delight a wide range of users from professional mechanics to hobby enthusiasts.
The range features ‘push-through’ ratchets that allow torque control in both the clockwise and counter-clockwise directions. Tethered versions are also available for working at heights.
- Torque capacities from 60 Nm to 340 Nm (10 to 250 lbf.ft)
- Covers square drives of 3/8" and 1/2"
- Accurate to ±3% of reading
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire