- Gives visual, audible and physical indication target torque/angle has been reached
- Ability to set a Torque, Angle and Final Torque Target
- Can send up to 15 sequential or non-sequential targets to a NorTronic Tool
- Real time graph creation from a USB connected tool and generates reports from stored results
- Torque and angle readings can be sent to TDS in real-time (or downloaded) via the USB and wireless interfaces
NorTronic®, Norbar's electronic torque wrench, sets the benchmark for electronic torque wrenches with its combination of accuracy, wireless capability and angle measurement. This torque and angle wrench offers great flexibility in connection possibilities as it can be interfaced with customers’ existing production control software and NorTronic’s own unique Torque Data System (TDS) software.
- Covers torque values from 5 to 330 Nm
- Ratchet square drive sizes of 3/8" and 1/2"
- Supplied with a robust push-through ratchet
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire