PT Standard Series
- Forward and reverse operation
- Quiet, non-impacting or pulsing operation ensures low operator fatigue
- Stall control gives repeatability of ±5% on a given joint
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring
Norbar's 'Standard Series' PneuTorque is a direct result of over 50 years of refinement and development necessary to keep pace with the requirements of industry today. Two-speed models offer all the advantages of the single-speed version but with the additional benefit of a run-down speed five times greater than the final torque speed.
- Covers torques from 160 to 300,000 Nm (120 to 221,500 lbf.ft)
- Suitable for square drives from 3/4" to 3 1/2"
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire