Synchronised lifting systems available for hire
For applications where a precise and synchronous lift and lower is required, H.E.S. Sales Ltd offers an economical solution, through its hire fleet.
The Hi-Force SLF synchonised lifting system, with fixed speed drive, is designed for precise lifting and lowering of heavy loads, using multiple synchronised hydraulic cylinders.
To meet the demands of customers requiring this advanced technology, without the need to invest in their own system, H.E.S. Sales has expanded its hire fleet, offering an economical solution to lifting and lowering applications, across the UK.
Features of the SLF Synchronised Lifting System:
- Efficient, three phase electric motor
- Intuitive operator control panel, monitoring up to 8 channels
- Selection of outlet valves ranging from 4-outlet pump to 8-outlet pump
- 3-way and 4-way valve configurations
- Sophisticated touch screen controller with user preferences for display
- Manual, Automatic and Automatic preload lift and lower operating mode