Synchronised lifting systems available for hire
22 September 2020
For applications where a precise and synchronous lift & lower is required, HES offers an economical solution.
The Hi-Force SLF synchonised lifting system, with fixed speed drive, is designed for precise lifting and lowering of heavy loads, using multiple synchronised hydraulic cylinders.
To meet the demands of customers requiring this advanced technology, without the need to invest in their own system, HES has expanded its hire fleet, offering an economical solution to lifting and lowering applications, across the UK.
Features of the SLF Synchronised Lifting System:
- Efficient, three phase electric motor
- Intuitive operator control panel, monitoring up to 8 channels
- Selection of outlet valves ranging from 4-outlet pump to 8-outlet pump
- 3-way and 4-way valve configurations
- Sophisticated touch screen controller with user preferences for display
- Manual, Automatic and Automatic preload lift and lower operating mode
In today's highly competitive industrial landscape, it is crucial for businesses to have access to the appropriate tools and equipment...
HES offers ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus, a new family of capable, high-accuracy electronic torque wrenches