New Electronic Torque Wrenches From Norbar
4 October 2021
HES is pleased to offer ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus, the new range of electronic torque and angle wrenches from Norbar.
The new series of high precision electronic torque wrenches and screwdriver comprise of 12 models, four ProTronic® and eight ProTronic® Plus, offering torque capacities from 0.45 Nm to 800 Nm.
The ProTronic® models feature a large LCD screen with a bright backlit display for optimal viewing, multiple alert modes, programmable pre-sets and other customisable options that allow the user to tailor the tool to their work preferences. The ProTronic® series covers square drive sizes of 3/8” and ½” with an accuracy of ±2% when operating between 20% to 100% of tool capacity in the clockwise direction.
The ProTronic® Plus range offers all the attributes of the ProTronic® standard versions with advanced features included. Equipped with Bluetooth, the ProTronic® Plus works alongside a specially created app for more intuitive control when out in the field.
Features of the ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus series include:
- Dual progressive LEDs positioned both sides of the wrench provide an easy visual representation of torque progress
- Four alert modes (LCD, progressive LED, audible, vibration) provide excellent feedback in all working conditions
- Ability to programme up to 10 pre-sets in ProTronic® and up to 50 pre-sets in ProTronic® Plus tool saves time in setting up frequently occurring applications
- Torque THEN Angle mode gives the user the ability to apply an angle to a fastener directly after achieving a torque target, without the need to remove the torque wrench from the application
- Power interruption technology helps to prevent loss of work and continuity if the wrench is impacted sufficiently to cause temporary power loss
- Tough and dependable push-through square drive ratchets with narrow engagement angle that allows for work in confined spaces
In today's highly competitive industrial landscape, it is crucial for businesses to have access to the appropriate tools and equipment...
HES offers ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus, a new family of capable, high-accuracy electronic torque wrenches