New Electronic Torque Wrenches From Norbar
4 October 2021
HES is pleased to offer ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus, the new range of electronic torque and angle wrenches from Norbar.
The new series of high precision electronic torque wrenches and screwdriver comprise of 12 models, four ProTronic® and eight ProTronic® Plus, offering torque capacities from 0.45 Nm to 800 Nm.
The ProTronic® models feature a large LCD screen with a bright backlit display for optimal viewing, multiple alert modes, programmable pre-sets and other customisable options that allow the user to tailor the tool to their work preferences. The ProTronic® series covers square drive sizes of 3/8” and ½” with an accuracy of ±2% when operating between 20% to 100% of tool capacity in the clockwise direction.
The ProTronic® Plus range offers all the attributes of the ProTronic® standard versions with advanced features included. Equipped with Bluetooth, the ProTronic® Plus works alongside a specially created app for more intuitive control when out in the field.
Features of the ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus series include:
- Dual progressive LEDs positioned both sides of the wrench provide an easy visual representation of torque progress
- Four alert modes (LCD, progressive LED, audible, vibration) provide excellent feedback in all working conditions
- Ability to programme up to 10 pre-sets in ProTronic® and up to 50 pre-sets in ProTronic® Plus tool saves time in setting up frequently occurring applications
- Torque THEN Angle mode gives the user the ability to apply an angle to a fastener directly after achieving a torque target, without the need to remove the torque wrench from the application
- Power interruption technology helps to prevent loss of work and continuity if the wrench is impacted sufficiently to cause temporary power loss
- Tough and dependable push-through square drive ratchets with narrow engagement angle that allows for work in confined spaces
HES offers ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus, a new family of capable, high-accuracy electronic torque wrenches
With torque outputs up to 5933 Nm and hammer mechanism, the IP range offers increased power and balanced impact during...