Calibration Beams & Weights
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise operation
- High quality bearings to reduce energy losses
- Beams balanced to maximise energy transfer to transducer during loading
- Loading point offset to reduce bending moments on the transducer
Designed to remove potential sources of measurement error, Norbar's test beams can be used to calibrate Norbar torque transducers, and torque transducers from other manufacturers (where design permits), as well as mechanical test devices.
Various weights sets in metric or imperial sizes can be supplied for use with Norbar calibration beams.
- Operates between 0.5 to 7000 Nm (10 to 5000 lbf.ft)
- Supplied with traceable UKAS accredited calibration certificate
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire