- Easy access in tight areas
- Lightweight design and small handles minimise fatigue
- Impact-resistant housing withstands tough environments and repeated drops while protecting interior components
The Ingersoll Rand cordless tools series offer versatile performance, cordless convenience, and rugged durability in compact packages with class-leading ergonomics, which are key benefits in the automotive services and maintenance, repair and overhaul markets.
- Inline, pistol or right angle configuration
- Torque capacities up to 3000 Nm (3000 ft-lb)
- Square drive sizes from 1/4" up to 1"
|Series||Max. torque Nm||Max. torque ft-lb||Square drive size||Configuration||Free speed RPM||Voltage||Sound pressure/power dB(A)||Weight kg|
|W9000||3000||2213||1"||Inline||890||2 x 20V||94.9||13.2|
|W5133 & W5153||495||365||3/8" & 1/2"||Pistol||2100||20V||-||2.4|
|W5300||245||181||3/8" & 1/2"||Right Angle||1850||20V||85/96||2.1|
|W5001||240||177||1/4", 3/8" & 1/2"||Pistol||1900||20V||86/97||1.6|
|R3000||73||54||3/8" & 1/2"||-||225||20V||86/97||2.3|
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire