- Tool is not constrained by power cable or hose, improving safety, convenience and versatility
- OLED display ensures visibility in all conditions and high-powered LED illuminates application
- Optional 'Ease of Use' functionality when in 'Torque Only' mode, minimising operator error
- Torque, Torque & Angle and Torque Audit modes available
Norbar EvoTorque® Battery Tools (EBT) are accurate, reliable and efficient battery-powered torque tools combined with either a Norbar single-speed gearbox or auto two-speed gearbox. These models feature a new brushless motor, data memory and data transfer capabilities.
Designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners, the EBT tools are equipped with ‘intelligent joint sensing technology’ which continually monitors the joint during tightening and deploys dynamic braking to prevent torque over-shoot caused by motor inertia.
- Available from 160 to 4000 Nm (118 to 2950 lbf.ft)
- Square drive sizes of 3/4" and 1"
- 18V, 5.0Ah battery and efficient motor gives outstanding fastening performance
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire