- Torque, Torque & Angle and Torque Audit modes available with display and on-board storage of final values
- Clear indication of successful joint application
- Two-stage tightening gives faster application of a snug torque & angle target
- 'Turn Angle' option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened in an assembly process
- Can send log results and produce and store graphs in real-time via EvoLog
Norbar's EvoTorque® is an electronic torque tool designed to accurately apply torque to threaded fasteners. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia. Consequently, EvoTorque®2 can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint rates from hard through to soft (low torque rate).
All EvoTorque®2 tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation, and are supplied with PC software "EvoLog" for data management and tool configuration.
- Torque range from 200 to 7000 Nm (148 to 5160 lbf.ft)
- Square drive sizes from 3/4" to 1 1/2"
- Output speed up to 21 RPM
- Multiple units of torque measurement - Nm, lbf.ft, ft.lb and kgf.m
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire