Hydraulic Tool Calibration Fixtures
- Bearing support for transducer gives improved accuracy
- Hardened steel inserts to location reaction posts in two positions: suits most hydraulic wrenches
- Optimised material sections for robust but portable design
- Wide range of hexagon to square adaptors are available for hexagon link wrenches
Norbar’s hydraulic tool calibration fixture is a robust device that allows accurate testing of hydraulic torque wrenches. The system comprises of a calibration fixture and transducer as well as a torque measuring instrument and transducer cable.
- Suitable for torques up to 80000 Nm
- For square drives from 1 1/2" to 3 1/2"
- Interchangeable stainless steel square and round reaction posts
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire