Non-Magnetic Torque Wrenches
- Suitable for use in radar transmission centres, permanent magnetic generators, nuclear products and mine weepers
- Quick adjustment with minimal effort
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and slip resistance
- Lock feature prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
Norbar non-magnetic torque wrenches have proven to be invaluable for medical equipment maintenance, notably in the MRI field, as well as in several industries where tools have to be used in the presence of a strong magnetic field.
Carefully selected and tested materials replace the ferrous components present in standard torque wrenches, therefore giving an extremely low magnetic footprint whilst retaining the high standards of the Norbar torque wrenches.
- Operates between 4 and 50 Nm (35 and 180 lbf.in)
- Square drive sizes of 3/8" and 1/2"
- Micrometer scale for simple and error free setting
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire