W9000 Series 1” Cordless Impact Wrenches from Ingersoll Rand
27 July 2021
Introducing the world’s most powerful extended anvil 1" 20V high torque cordless impact wrenches: the W9491 & W9691
The W9691 and W9491 impact wrench models deliver 4000 Nm of nut busting torque and 3000 Nm of fastening torque, and offer operators freedom of movement in applications where space and manoeuvrability are limited.
The 1" cordless impact wrenches feature an ergonomic D-handle with 360° auxiliary handle, and the over-moulded soft touch grip minimises vibration hence reducing fatigue and enhancing user comfort.
Features of the 1" Cordless Impact Wrench include:
- High durability brushless motor
- 4000 Nm nut-busting torque and 3000 Nm tightening torque
- 6" extended anvil for better access
- High capacity 5.0 Ah battery delivers maximum performance and runtime
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool
- IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: Full Power Reverse, Shut off 250 Nm, Snug up 550 Nm, and Full Power Forward
HES offers ProTronic® and ProTronic® Plus, a new family of capable, high-accuracy electronic torque wrenches
With torque outputs up to 5933 Nm and hammer mechanism, the IP range offers increased power and balanced impact during...