The PKS heavy duty hydraulic puller range is designed for removing stubborn parts such as wheels, gears, sprockets, sleeves, pulleys and other similar items. The range offers a selection of 8 models with pulling capacities up to 50 tonnes. All models are supplied complete with a full set of necessary hydraulic components in a handy storage case.
- Capacities from 4.5 to 50 tonnes
- Quick set-up time, easy to use
- High quality, drop forged steel components
|Model Number||Capacity tonnes||Type of Puller||Cylinder Model||Pump Model||Weight kg|
|PKS5-2-3||4.5||2 & 3-way jaw||HSS53||HP110||13.4|
|PKS10-2-3||10||2 & 3-way jaw||HHS102||PK10-HP||20.8|
|PK202||20||2-way jaw beam||*||*||3.0|
|PK302||30||2-way jaw beam||*||*||4.0|
|PK502||50||2-way jaw beam||*||*||7.0|
Note: 1) PK202, PK302 & PK502 are 2-way jaw beam only for modifying applicable capacity 3-way jaw pullers to 2-way operation.
2) Dimensions calculated with 15° outward angled puller legs.
3) All PKS puller kits are supplied in a metal storage box with the exception of PKS50-2 and PKS50-3, which are supplied in an alternate storage case.
|A||B min||B max|
Services and support
Whether it is choosing the right tool for the job, improving technical and operational knowledge or product maintenance and warranty, HES is here to help.Tell me more
Want to know more about the range? Our product team are on hand to support you with your requirements. Speak to our team today.Enquire